Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I went to see the play H is in last Thursday (A Buttload of Walbeck), and thought it was great! H is in three of the plays (there are a bunch of short pieces, one after the other), and I thought they were all very well done. Good acting and writing, especially for B'ham! Much better than I expected - I had pretty low expectations...

Went fishing on Saturday up in Canada and caught four humpies on my fly rod. Had a great day. It was hot enough to wade out into the Chilliwack in shorts. That was the first time I've actually caught fish on the fly rod. Gave three of the salmon away to friends and neighbors.

Today N complemented S on a drawing she made!

H is busy painting our room. Apple fest is coming up, as well as a tour of KCLT houses, starting with ours, so I know she'd like to get all the painting done before that.

School work hanging over my head, though I'm still keeping up. Listening to Los Super Seven's "Canto".

No comments: