Thursday, September 11, 2003

H had another great night at her play. She only has two more performances to go, and then we'll see. I hope she gets to be in another play relatively soon. Even though it sometimes causes extra stress and work for me it makes her so happy that it's worth it (and the stress factors aren't as great as they used to be....)

Got 8 web pages up tonight, all "under construction", but it feels good to have them ready to go. School work continues to be challenging, both intellectually and organizationally. Besides getting the web pages done there's a major project that has to be coordinated on-line with four other people, and all the readings, lectures, journals, excercises and discussions have to be kept up with.

N stayed the night last night at the Dillon's. He had fun, but M missed him terribly. S was going to sleep in the same room with M, but then M wanted to sleep with H, so S moved back to her bed, M slept with H, and I ended up sleeping in M's bed. Whew!

The Bellingham Traverse is this weekend. I'm volunteering again. Not sure what I'll be doing. Maybe next year I'll be able to compete.

And so, to bed.

No comments: