Wednesday, June 14, 2006


I've been working with the boys on several digital shorts that they made, mostly stop-action. We're going to author them onto a DVD later this week. They're very creative.

S has been down visiting her grandparents, and I've really been missing her, but she's coming home tomorrow!

I proposed a podcast tour of the library to the Outreach Committee - looks like it's going to happen! And Paul and I are finishing up another paper, this one based on our LOEX presentation. It should be done by the end of this week.

Meanwhile I'm trying to be patient while waiting to hear back about the librarian position I've applied for at WWU.

Oh yeah, the other night a skunk got into our chicken yard and scared a couple of the chickens right out over the fence, but no one was hurt and all is well now. Luckily the skunk didn't spray anything...

H finished her last classes of KAP this week, so now money will become tighter than ever. Time to put the boat onto Craigslist.

No comments: