Friday, February 02, 2007


Still looking for a librarian job. Still want to stay in Bellingham, especially as H's business continues to grow succesfully. It would be unfair to disrupt that, I think.

Paul and I are started on an article about the Digital Commons.

I have a couple ideas for essays, one about ice cream, and one about "bad guys (and gals)". Asked Eric S. if he'd help me with the historical research aspects of the speed article.

BQ at Searcher sounds interested in both a mashups and visualization of information article. I need to solidify a proposal with her and get a deadline. Also am thinking about asking Dawn if she'd like to work on one of these with me.

The kids are all doing well, enjoying homeschool. They're really into Astro Boy and Bionicles right now.

H is juding a play at the Bellingham Theater Guild tonight, and performs with A Few Good Women next week.

Allen and my Ray Harryhausen interview has been submitted to Jeff's Habits of Waste, and will include a video clip of Harryhausen. I'm thinking about uploading the whole interview onto YouTube as well.

No comments: