Monday, September 27, 2004

Fall Quarter 2004 has begun! I'm in LIS510 (Information Behavior) and LIS568 (Information Literacy for Teaching and Learning). These are both fairly challenging classes with a couple group projects (in 510) and a ton of reading (in 568). Had a good residency in Seattle and had fun hanging out with Jim, drinking good Belgian beers and watching Anime.

Now I've got to get back into the school schedule - used my lunch hour to read today and should be doing more reading right now (instead of working on this blog). I also have to get cracking on the first assignment (conducting some interviews) which is due next Wednesday.

Been feeling very tired lately, hard to be "happy" with the family. Bummed about that. It'll probably pass, though.

Helped Chad, Thom and Jon put up the Dissent is Patriotic display at the library today. The background is my big 48 star US flag, upside down. A t-shirt I bought at the NY protests is in there too. They have lots of quotes and pictures from various dissent actions in US history in the display. Looks good and it's very timely.

No comments: