Tuesday, June 19, 2007

S's dance recital went well - it was great to be able to see her perform on stage. She was very happy. I went up to the stage at the end to pick her up, and bought some sunflowers for her. M&N didn't want to stay for the second half, so I drove them and Grandpa G back to HQ instead.

The next day N,M & S and I all went out for ice cream at Mallard's, and then they went down to OR for a week.

They returned in time for Father's Day, though. We watched cartoons in the morning, went to La Fiamma for lunch, and then back to Mallards. Then we watched some movies, did some drawings and continued reading The Golden Compass, which we're all really enjoying.

I'm planning on taking them for a hike up to the Sehome Hill Arboretum this Saturday. DG told me that there's an observatory up there too - hopefully we'll find it, and the weather will be nice!

No comments: