Monday, November 28, 2005


I'm a little frustrated that I haven't heard back from my advisor about my portfolio components yet, but I've been so busy with end-of-the-quarter papers for both 521 and 531 (one was due yesterday and one on the 1st), that I haven't really had much time to think about it. Or write on this blog.

But now that I do think about it I realize just how frustrated I'm getting - or maybe it's impatient. I don't know for sure, but I'd like to have some final word from him before Winter break. Besides working on the Katrina article I want to get all my portfolio pages finalized before the start of Winter quarter. Which I'll do regardless of whether I hear back from him or not.

Just saw Jarhead tonight - had to get a night out - good flick, reasonably well adapted from the book, well acted. I appreciate the cynical realism about war and being a soldier too.

Saw Henry Rollins last Sunday at The Nightlight - good show. It was great to finally see him do his spoken word stuff. Really gave it to the Bush mis-administration too. Pretty much a punk crowd - sold out seats - to see him.

No comments: