Wednesday, March 02, 2005


Big push this week to get a project done for each of my classes, one due Saturday, one due Monday. After that I'll be pretty much done for the quarter as far as the really heavy stuff goes.

Work on those two projects is going slow but steady - I'm pacing myself...

Next quarter I'll be taking my last required class, 560 "Instructional and Training Strategies for Information Professionals", as well as the next database class, 543 "Design of Information Systems".

H is going down to Tacoma this Saturday to compete with her cast in the play festival - she's going to take N with her to give them some one-on-one time. I get to hang out with M and S, which should be fun. We're going to the first annual "Food Not Lawns" work-party at the co-op.

Had a terrible "shopping" experience last night at Best Buy. What a crappy place. I'm never going there again if I can help it.

No comments: