Friday, January 14, 2005


I'm failing miserably at my new goal to stop doing schoolwork by 11pm so that I can get a few more minutes of sleep every night (it's 11:31 as I type this). I've got to work harder at that, because the one night this week I did manage to stop by 11 I felt more rested the next day.

But tomorrow's Saturday and I don't have to get up early and better yet it's a three day weekend!!

H's play opened on Thursday to a packed house. There was a good review in the paper of it that day (from the preview show) and H felt pretty good about her performance. Tonight's show went well too.

The kids have had a couple of hard days, especially N - just lots of fighting, squabbling and bickering. Something's out of balance...

I'm going to be bottling my stout this weekend - it's been in the carboy for a week for the secondary fermentation - it looks dark and tasty. Can't wait to try it in a few weeks.

B is coming up on his way to Vancouver, BC this weekend. We should be able to get together and jam on Sunday - I'm looking forward to it. Played a new song for the kids tonight about Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and the Tar Baby. They liked it.

I've been working hard this week on my classes, but I've also been really productive too, which feels good. Tomorrow I've got to get more writing done on the tsunami blogs article P and I are working on. And do more school work, of course.

No comments: